
I haven't become a devoted follower to the flylady's techniques, but I did get a few ideas from her site. I also noticed a list something like mine on Amy's "Homespun Threads" blog and thought I needed one to hold me accountable as well! The lists I've made are hopefully going to help me to avoid CHAOS (Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome). I already know the laundry "to do" chore is going to be the most difficult! I get excited about accomplishing my "do soon" list since I've added a few fun chores. I'll make a post later to track my progress. I've put my list on the sidebar for quick and easy reference. I wish I could figure out how to post things on the right side of the posts...Oh well, I'll just scroll down when I need to check my list. My household hotspots are: living room floor, empty laundry baskets on empty washer and dryer, clean counters, clean sink and diswasher, loaded coffee maker, full sippy cups in fridge. These pictures of Mae were taken in August when we visited the plantation where Jon and I were married. There was a playhouse there and Mae had a great time avoiding chaos in the little house.
Monday, February 9, 2009
Avoiding CHAOS
Posted by
Kristi
at
12:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment